Saturday, March 13, 2010

Animal sculptors in Taiwan

3/4-9, I visited to Taiwan.
I went to the marine reptile special exhibition at the National Museum of Natural Science and the other three dinosaur exhibitions.

I could meet animal sculptors in Taiwan.

Mr. Skink's work.














Mr.J's works.











  














Mr.Sun's works.


























 
Mr.Suchus's works.
1/48 Tyrannosaurus(under painting)



























 1/48 Giganotosaurus











 

 1/48 Asian elephant















All works are wonderful!
we gathered at Mr.Skink's house,
and we talked about various things.
I could have very happy time with them!

2 comments:

sun said...

Hi,hiro
I'm sun,in taiwan.
I'm very happy to meet you at Mr.Skink's house,
sorry about that I'm too late to write this message for you,
I think your dinosaur sculptures are very famous in japen, even in world,
You are truely a craftsmanship
and you are very kindly to share anything about that,
thank you to admire me about my little sculpture,I'm so embarrassed and happy,
I hope to see your new great sculpture soon.
follow this site is my new blog:http://boxturtlebox.blogspot.com/
I would be continue to add this content more...

Hirokazu Tokugawa said...

Hello Sun,

Thank you for your comment!
I was very glad to meet you in Taiwan.
Your works gave me many stimulation.

I enjoy your new blog.
I'm pleased to see your new works one after another.

Thanks,